COMPANY & FACILITY
||TOKYO GAS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
|Head Office Address
||World Trade Center Building 10th Floor, 2-4-1 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6110, Japan
||70 million yen
|Number of Employees
||553 (as of July 1, 2016)
|Principle Business Activities
- Advertisement and PR Planning, Production and Media
- Planning and Conducting of Sales Promotion Programs
- Planning and Production of Catalogues, Leaflets, Flyers, Posters etc.
- Planning, Production and Management of Outdoor Advertisements
- Operation of Showrooms and Company Museums, Product Sales
- Operation and Management of LIVING DESIGN CENTER OZONE
- Consulting, Design, Supervising, and Construction of Architecture, Interior and Display
- Start-up Consultation for Showrooms and PR Facilities
- Planning and Conducting of Cooking Classes and Workshops
- Undertaking Sales Visits
- Planning, Conducting, and Management of Various Events and Exhibitions
- Planning, Conducting, and Management of Workshops, Seminars, and Lectures
- Planning, Conducting, and Analysis of Market Research and Information Gathering
- Planning, Production, and Management of Websites
- CI Management
- Consulting on Environmental Education and Communication
- Planning, Editing, Publishing, and Distributing of Books and Periodicals
||URBAN COMMUNICATIONS INC. was merged with LIVING DESIGN CENTER CO., LTD. to become TOKYO GAS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
||LIVING DESIGN CENTER OZONE was opened.
||LIVING DESIGN CENTER CO., LTD. was founded.
||URBAN COMMUNICATIONS INC. was founded (within the Head Office of TOKYO GAS CO., LTD., in Hamamatsu-cho)
LIVING DESIGN CENTER OZONE is planned and operated by TOKYO GAS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. Living Design Division
||LIVING DESIGN CENTER OZONE
||Shinjuku Park Tower, 3-7-1
Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1062
||July 9, 1994
|Total Floor Space
|Number of visitors
||About 500 thousand per year
||Complex for the provision of information and consultation on living space and the operation of showrooms and shops